Friday, March 28, 2008

Grimace and the Comb-over

So my walking experience wasn't that great yesterday. First of all, because I just didn't want to be there. Second of all, because I was down-wind of some serious poo smells. THIRD of all...because it was rather breezy in Oklahoma yesterday...aka...wind shear and my super hair-sprayed bangs kept blowing straight up in the air in great Trump-style. I could see this in my shadow as I walked...and it annoyed me. It already annoys me to watch my Grimace shadow walking...you know...purple odd-shaped Grimace from McDonald's? If you were born in the Century AFTER me - you won't have a clue who I'm talking about - so whatever. Oh yeah - and whomever thought it was smart to have men playing softball in an area where people WALK? You're brilliant. I mean seriously...I'm walking around the field and they hit the ball and the guy NEXT to me in the grass is near me trying to catch it. So I was just waiting for my comb-over to get nailed with the ball. I so would have been all Donald Trump comb-over with that guy...You're Fired.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

If anyone else reads this blog - you will come to realize that my sister will ALWAYS comment on what I say. Sigh.