Friday, March 14, 2008

Driving the Batmobile and Parking Garages

Okay - there are so many times that I wish I drove the Batmobile. People's driving...DRIVES ME CRAZY. Yesterday I had slow people puttering along in front of me...and then I have the psychotic fast drivers behind me. Therefore, my need to drive the Batmobile. Slow people in front...get moved out of my way with my front-end Bat Rockets. People that think they are above the speed limit tailing me...become vapors with my tail-end Bat Vapor Rockets. Just so you know...if I did drive the Batmobile...99% of the time I'd drive it with the power of good in mind...it's just you other 1%-ers out there where I use my power for evil.

On a different note...I'm pulling into the parking garage at work this morning and as I'm coming around the ramp onto the 2nd floor...where all the priviledged people have reserved parking...I see this car...half-way up on the curb TRYING TO PARK. Okay, first of all....seriously? up on the curb is how you pull into a parking space??? So about the time I get to him (yes...it wasn't a chick but a DUDE)...he's trying to back himself off the curb and pull into the parking space. I'm of course laughing because this is just too funny to me...unlike yesterday when I backed into the cement pole trying to back into my space...but it's not about me right now. About the time I get out of my car....here curb-parker comes around the corner...puttering along like he's NEVER been in a parking garage before....which is kooky because I parked next to him YESTERDAY. Sooo apparently in 24 hours he's forgotten how to park in a parking garage. Oh and I guess he realized that where his curb-job was previously done....was a RESERVED spot, so he had to come back up to level 3, with the rest of us, to park like a normal minion.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey thanks! I'll be reading your blog now too! And let's keep our fingers crossed on that whole Easter Bunny deal! -Robyn

mom uv 2 said...

oh my gosh...was laughing so hard sis...but don't smoke me out w/the batmobile :( ....

the curb job...could be a new movie...but only for TV