Thursday, March 13, 2008

Walk Like An Egyptian

...So I walked my grande' hiney off last night. Yay me...In my mind I was going to walk 3 miles and not worry about hoofing it like Seabiscuit, but at a faster than normal pace, so I didn't look like a turtle out there. Well, then I started to punk out again and was going to stop at 2 1/2 miles. But then I look like a doof when I turn around part-way. It doesn't matter to me that I do that, if there aren't other people walking that I have to turn around in front of. Then the whole "well you walked too slow for only 2 1/2 miles goober"...so as I was heading towards the extra 1/2 mile mark, I picked up my pace - which is always a joy...since I was already tired. Once I got to the 1/2 mile mark, I decided to just suck it up and go all the way around a 2nd time. Then I felt like I wanted to die...as I usually do when I go walking. But on the plus side...track suit guy didn't speak to me - which was good...'cause he kind of creeps me out.

1 comment:

mom uv 2 said...

you need to start making this swish swish sound as track suit guy comes by each time...it will livin' it up a bit for ya

go seabiscuit go! or should i just say go crush go (that's the turtles name from nemo)..ba ha ha