Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Park aka Public Restroom

There's nothing like walking through the park that you walk at almost everyday, only to realize that some icky man is PEEING in front of the public restroom. I was completely disgusted by this and think the City of Bethany deserves a shout-out to their great parks and recreation department for not having it patrolled more. Why didn't he just go INSIDE the public restroom you ask? Well, they have them padlocked for obvious reasons, since more than just pottying goes on in there these days. They do have porta-potties out there, but since the Oklahoma wind shear was up yesterday - it was laying on it's side...which is rather amusing in itself. Hopefully nobody was in there at the time it tipped over. So as I'm walking, I had already thought up my blog entry for today before seeing this episode take place and it was a good entry too! Well, in my opinion. That was completely forgotten after my trauma and I kept walking trying to remember what I thought was funny enough to put on here...but no...shlong man trumped my other story. Way to go shlong man. (Sorry mom - I know you're reading this...hopefully you know what a shlong is...or maybe that's bad if you do know - ew).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I have never heard the word. I'm pretty sure I now know what it means. I probably never needed to know!
Mom

mom uv 2 said...

oh no...snorting laughing..then read mom's comment...oh my word!