Tuesday, November 11, 2008

and then there was none...maybe

My bug guy made another house call yesterday to help me plan my strategy of how to get the creature(s). As much as I don't want tiny rotting corpses under my house or elsewhere...I let him put down more poison in the garage. He checked the smack 'em trap under my sink...and Stuart had met his fate. I did not look...I couldn't bring myself to do that. So he disposed of it for me. Triumphant am I? No...because bug guy, after congratulating me on my success, says "I don't think that's the one that you've been looking for." Whaaaa? Apparently, bug guy aka rodent poop expert, feels that the evidence doesn't match up. Perfect. But at least my evening last night was quiet. No dog barking hysterically over something she can smell, but can't see. I actually slept for 4 hours straight before waking up wondering if Stuart's friends were surrounding me all Toga'd up...telling me to beware the Ides of November.

No comments: