Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Niceness is Hazardous to Your Feminine Hygiene Health

Once again, while acting on a moment of kindness...I feel like it was a "what was the point?" moment. Yesterday, I was washing my hands while in the Loo, and noticed that there were several used paper towels wadded up or just laying on the floor. Normally, I don't touch other people's trash on the floor in a bathroom, 'cause that's just nasty. It was bugging me, though, so I took a CLEAN paper towel and picked up all the OTHER paper towels that did NOT belong to me. When I raised up to throw them away, I completely nailed my head on the tampon machine. I'm not sure I've hit my head that hard in a long time...if ever. In fact today, it's still hurting and I just have this overall feeling of doom up there. While I was washing my hands, I actually kind of felt like I could throw up from the pain...even though the situation was sort of amusing to me. I emailed my sister and told her about it - which she said, "If you still feel like throwing up, you need to go to the hospital." to which I said, "I don't still feel that way - it was just from the shock of the impact. You know, like when a guy throws up from the pain after getting kicked in the pecans." She was like...oh yeah - that's true. So needless to say, I'm rather annoyed at these grown women litterbugs that have caused my head trauma. You suck.

No comments: